We help manage the people side of business by developing and implementing the human capital initiatives essential to success. As organizations grow, merge with other companies, implement new systems, and deal with compliance requirements, RGP helps them meet their organizational and business objectives. With backgrounds in project management, change management and HR operations and technology, our Human Capital professionals have the business acumen and technical skills to help clients with a wide range of projects.
- Organization Development & Effectiveness
- Process analysis development and redesign
- Change management
- Organizational alignment and structure
- Fully integrated performance management and measurements programs
- Succession planning and development programs
- Training and skills development strategy
- Workforce planning
- Employee retention programs, opinion surveys and communications programs
- HR Technology
- System selection, implementation and optimization
- Project management
- Change management
- Post-implementation support
- Interim support
- HR Operations
- HR leadership
- HR risk assessment
- Compensation / benefits
- HR risk-avoidance strategies
- Labor / employee relations and compliance
- Talent acquistion
- E3 (E Cubed) change management framework
- From our exposure to various methodologies, we have developed a change management framework that we adapt to your specific needs and culture.
|"Our Human Capital professionals have the business acumen and technical skills to help clients with a wide range of projects."|
Webcast: Leadership and Change Management: The Role of Leaders in Effective Change Management
Change is a reality and a business necessity however many organizations underestimate how important it is to manage the change effectively. This can have costly results, from reduced productivity and engagement to a negative impact on the bottom line. For change management to be effective, the participation of all employees is a necessity, however the role of the leader is critical. Not only is leadership a champion of change and ensuring engagement across the organization, but leaders maintain the direction, orientation and control conflict.
In this session, we take a look at the role of senior leadership and mid-level managers in the change management process and using sample case studies, offer practical considerations for ensuring successful change management initiatives.